Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Vehicle Validation Specialist, who will be employed in the Validation of the main mechanical and traction system of the Vehicle (Chassis, System Body and Alternative Drives) including validations of ADAS, Infotainment and Connectivity systems.
S/He will be part of the Whole Vehicle Development Department of Italdesign based in Turin, having the opportunity of business travel worldwide.
S/He will be responsible to reach the targets of the assigned field of development.
- Correct Management of the Vehicles in the Durability Stations in accordance with the Validation Plan;
- Complaints, Mileage and Statistical activities will be results collected during the use of the Vehicles in the Durability Stations;
- Evaluate the results and compares them with the release requirements;
- If no release can be provided and further validations are required, this validation request reverts to the Durability Station as an iteration loop (e.g. optimization Measure);
- Details of the individual validation steps will be available (Function Lists);
- During the project, any new functions that are not part of the Function Lists will have to be evaluated and validated independently;
- Proof of compliance with the necessary steps and the results achieved must be kept in an appropriate form and made available at all times;
- The Validation Vehicle Manager will have to interface with the following Customers Area:
- TE – Technical Development Departments
- GQ – Quality
- Function Oriented Courses (FOK List)
- KPM Ticket Guideline
- Ticket Policy Requirements
- The Goal of the Activity is the Validation of the main mechanical and traction system of the Vehicle (including ADAS) with regard to quality, durability and functions in conditions relevant to the customer, guaranteeing customer expectations for all markets and taking into account the different climatic zones, driving profiles and road conditions.
Expected knowledge and skills can be resumed as follows:
- Knowledge of the Product development process by Audi or VW;
- Experience in the Complete Vehicle Development (Min. 5 years);
- Technical Knowledge in the field of Validation;
- Experience in Vehicle Diagnostics;
- Experience in a evaluating measurement data (Trace analysis);
- Knowledge of the main Audi Tools is a plus (KPM, Easy4Q, Alpos, AVx ……);
- Ability to work to a very high level of accuracy and detail;
- Leadership and clear sense of direction;
- Negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills to build strong contacts with all the different project teams;
- Problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment; able to define problems, collect relevant data, extract meaning from data, and draw valid conclusions;
- Analytical skills and data processing;
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and project progress with both internal and external management teams;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and work within a diverse team.
- Negotiation skills for suitable compromise achievement between different needs;
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working;
- High reliability;
- Flexible and hardworking;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Education: Master’s degree or Graduate in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or equivalent;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English is required, German is a plus.
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to business trip worldwide.
- Benefits: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).