At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let’s lead the way together.
AMEX is seeking Interns for Travel & Lifestyle business unit in our Rome office. This is a paid internship opportunity that will provide the intern with an excellent, hands-on introduction to a thriving, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
The candidate will have the opportunity to know the dynamics related to a large company, such as American Express regarding the service offered to Premium cardmembers within the Travel & Lifestyle organization, analyzing trends about Premium segment.
Within the Platinum and Centurion Division of Travel & Lifestyle Services, the intern will provide support in the day-to-day management of premium customers’ requests through several activities.
The intern will gain experience in the following areas:
- Support in build and leverage effective business relationships in order to facilitate contact with dining, hotel and luxury suppliers.
- Control and analysis of online bookings and related results of sales.
- Support the Team Leaders in operational flows coordination and help with the update of the main tools (maintenance of the communications archive with chronological dating and elimination of information no longer valid and uniform graphic formatting of published files).
- Support the preparation of personalized premium travel plans for premium segment, differently from mass market segment.
- Performs Data and target analysis Analyze targets and metric data in order to support TL in coaching and feedback.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good knowledge of world geography and travel destinations, including the interests and the activities associated with these destinations.
- Keen attention to detail in research, analysis, and documentation.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data highlighting critical information.
- Demonstrated ability to handle new and varied work streams depending on business needs.
- Fluent Italian and English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point).
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities