“The Joy of Food for a Better Life” is Barilla’s purpose to bring people closer to the joy of good food and making quality the choice for a better life. It’s a commitment from field to fork, to bring to the world tasty, joyful and wholesome products, made with selected raw materials from responsible supply chains. Because what we eat today can change our tomorrow. Because good food is a joy for the present and a choice for a better future.”
For our Headquarters in Parma, we are looking for talented students / new graduates to join our central Supply Chain.
The purpose of the internship is to introduce you to Barilla by working alongside talented professionals to contribute to challenging, exciting, and rewarding projects into the Supply Chain areas. You will lead a specific technical project supported by a mentor.
Specifically, the area will be Production Planning.
Who we are looking for
• 2nd year students of Master’s degree in Management Engineering interested in a curricular internship to write their thesis or new graduates interested in an extracurricular internship
• Excellent academic background
• Study or work experience abroad (nice to have)
• Fluent English and Italian
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work in team
• Internship salary + relocation allowance if you live farther than 50km from our office in Parma
• Personal tutoring and constant support from your team to develop your personal and business skills
• First-hand experience working on live projects, as the fastest way to learn
• Free access to our company canteen
• Access to our onsite shop where you can pick up our products at a generously discounted price
• Flexible ways of working
• A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of the number one pasta company leader in the world!
• Starting date: June 2023
• Location: Parma
• Duration: 6 months
Become part of a young and ambitious work environment: as a Barilla Intern you’ll be the owner of your own projects and career. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply to this position!
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential. We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.