SedeMilano, Torino, Verona, Padova, Roma
Strategy & Consulting Analyst
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Have you finished university and are undecided whether to start a career in Automotive or Banking? Are you attracted to Retail but have an interest in the Energy sector?
Don’t limit your curiosity, join our pool of young talent in Strategy and Consulting and help our customers by putting yourself to the test on projects in different markets: Banking, Insurance, Aerospace, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Energy, Utilities, Life Sciences, Public Services, Telco and Media. This is your chance to acquire a unique working method and increasingly strategic transversal business skills in consulting.
Together with experienced colleagues you will be involved in:
- Analysing and redesigning the main business departments (Supply Chain & Operations, Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing) key processes, applying the most innovative approaches and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, RPA and IoT
- Assessing, managing, and preventing corporate risks
- Defining and introducing solutions which can support an omnichannel transformation
- Supporting project management by adopting methodologies such as Design Thinking and Agile that will offer you a unique growth opportunity
- Collecting, updating, and sharing of project documents to ensure their correct progress and being a reference point for the customer and work team
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have an Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics degree
- You have a proactive approach and you are curious about technology and business innovations
- You are a fast learner, creative, and like to think outside the box
- You communicate effectively and give your best in a team
- You have a good knowledge of English which allows you to work in an international environment
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.