Joining Serco Italy’s amazing team offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Great career opportunities in the Space industry
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
- Company events
- International environment
At Serco, we strive to promote and enable the diversity, development, wellbeing and safety of our people. We understand that healthier, happier employees go hand-in-hand with strong business performance, enhanced productivity and better outcomes for those we serve. We want everybody who works for Serco to have a positive experience and access to opportunities to develop in their chosen careers.
Serco Italia S.p.A. is one of the top 50 World Space Manufacturing and Service companies with a long history of providing Earth Observation operations, maintenance and front-end services to the European Space Agency. The company also offers vast experience to a huge number of IT and space markets including: central governments, defence organisations, the aerospace industry and commercial companies.
Does working in a Serco environment sound appealing to you?
We would love to hear from you and your interest in the new opportunity of STEM PROFILES (Science | Information Technology | Engineering | Mathematics) in Frascati !
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
We are looking for several STEM profiles able to:
- Operate in a high paced, fast-growing environment in the IT/Aerospace field
- Have knowledge and, preferably, experience in one or more of the following fields: electronical, aerospace or informatic engineering, statistics, mathematics, earth observation, IT support, back-office.
- Work with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project
- Liaise with staff at all levels of a client organisation
- Help clients with change-management activities
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Italy and around the world.
- We are looking for fresh graduates, junior and senior profiles
- High school diploma + sound experience OR Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in one of the following subjects: Computer science, Software engineering, Business studies, Electrical/electronic engineering, information systems, mathematics, statistics, other science/engineering subjects
- B1≤ English level (spoken and written)
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.