Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Engineer/Graduate, who will be employed as Station Coordinator, S/He will be part of the Whole Vehicle Development department in Turin, having the opportunity of business travel worldwide.
S/He will be responsible for commissioning, checking, monitoring and confirming the performance of the Stations (Test Roads facility). It is the service provider for the overall validation of the vehicle; in particular, it monitors the capabilities of the Stations and their eventual development through technical support, the development of skills and the creation of homogeneous systems and tools.
The Station Coordinator ensures that the results required by the Validation Vehicle Managers are provided promptly, in line with the required requirements and systematically documented.
S/He combines the validation plan on the basis of the Function List in order to organize the correct execution of the Validation Tests in the Stations with the related Claims creation process (ALPOS / KPM).
To do this, planning must be carried out together with the Project Management and constantly updated according to the required skills.
- Execution Skills (Search and Buy a Service Provider);
- Create a specific Tender to outsource to a company external or internal to the Group;
- Organize and supervise the Acceptance of the activity in the various Test Facilities;
- Organize the procurement of the tools necessary for carrying out the validation;
- Organize the Interfaces (e.g. ViKo between Validierung and Station);
- Check and support, if necessary, access to the various Systems/Tools;
- Quality control of the activity carried out by the stations through commercial inspections;
- Organizing Starting / Preparation of the Vehicles at the Station;
- Organizing End of activity procedure.
Expected knowledge and skills can be resumed as follows:
- Knowledge of the Product development process by Audi or VW;
- Experience in the Project Management (Min. 2 years);
- Technical knowledge in the field of Validation;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Knowledge of information equipment;
- Knowledge of vehicle networking.
- Knowledge of the main Audi Tools is a plus (KPM, Easy4Q, Alpos, AVx);
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working;
- High reliability;
- Flexible and hardworking;
- Ability to work to a very high level of accuracy and detail;
- Leadership and clear sense of direction;
- Oral and written communication skill;
- Interpersonal skills to build strong contacts with all the different project teams;
- Problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment; able to define problems, collect relevant data, extract meaning from data, and draw valid conclusions;
- Analytical skills and data processing;
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and project progress with both internal and external managements teams;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Education: Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English is required, German is a plus
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to business trip worldwide;
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace,
and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).