Net Reply is the Reply Group company with specialized solutions for Telco Operators and Large Enterprises with distributed networking. Our mission is to consolidate a distinctive positioning and innovative offering related to Network Transformation.
We are looking for a Security Network Engineer!
- Support TelCo customers in dealing with complex business, IT, and Information Security processes
- Support customers in management activities required to improve the quality of the Network Security decision process
- In-depth analysis of tools supporting IT processes and support for the creation of the adoption plan and change management
- Periodic reporting for the main stakeholders
- Proposition and experimentation of innovative solutions
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Automation Engineering, Robotics Engineering, and Management Engineering
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance tools
- Understanding of GDPR and Privacy related issues
- Knowledge of methodologies, frameworks, best practices, and international standards for Information Security, IT Risk & Security Assessment, Governance & Compliance (i.e. ISO/IEC 27001, NIST)
- Knowledge of current cyber threat trends and how cyber impacts business objectives
- Knowledge and interest in networking topics
- Superior communication skills and ability to manage a wide array of different stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in the configuration of at least one of the following VM/HW appliance or vendor: Fortigate, Cisco Firepower/ASA, CheckPoint, and Palo Alto
- Milan, Rome and Turin