Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Leader, who will be employed in the Seat and Luggage compartment team, part of the Interior Trims department of the italian site of Italdesign. S/he will be responsible to reach the targets of the assigned field of development.
The role, focused on the coordination of a work team aimed at the development of seats within a vehicle development project, requires at least 7-8 years of experience in the automotive sector. S/he will take an active part in:
- Control/monitoring of timing, costs and quality of work;
- Management of the work team, product suppliers and management of collaboration with other internal department;
- Customer management;
- Achievement of the project’s technical objectives relevant to the perimeter of responsibility;
- Management of “escalation” activities relating to serious problems with a proposed solution;
- Promotion of the work of the Organizational Unit within the company and towards of the Group Brands.
- Knowledge of the seats as a product (guide line, best practices, costs and times, foam and cover development);
- Technical drawing and modeling (CAD processes, good knowledge of Catia 5 and data release systems);
- Production technologies and tooling times (plastic and foam molding, welding, surface treatments, linings);
- Materials technologies (material characteristics);
- Ability to transform technical contents/targets into economic constraints and geometric constraints into feasible process solutions;
- Knowledge of the physical phenomena involved in the performance and knoweledge of the points of attention to be monitored;
- Development and design techniques and processes (design review, robust design, FMEA);
- Ability to organize/motivate a teamwork depending on needs and contingent situations;
- Problem solving, ability to synthesize information, priority management, proactivity, flexibility, resilience;
- Intermediation capacity between his/her own team and the other teams involved;
- Ability to manage component suppliers;
- Decision making skills combined with an assertive and persuasive leadership style;
- Multitasking ability respecting the quality standards and required timelines;
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions;
- Negotiation skill.
- Quality standards, processes, dynamics typical of an OEM car manufacturer;
- Legislative/homologation/rating constraints;
- Knowledge of component verification methods and procedures (eg. testing specifications);
- Ability to disseminate and transfer methodology and know-how in his/her own project team and to the rest of the department teams.
Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel (also frequently and over a long period of time).
Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, car pooling platform, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).