Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Are you an engineer with a commercial focus?
Would you love to design the future of energy products?
Join our customer focused team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our Instrument Control Engineering team uses cutting-edge technology to design gas and steam turbines, compressors and expanders.
Partner with the best
As a Requisition Engineer, you will own the project control and lead global processes for projects implementation. You’ll be required to understand concepts, methods and procedures meeting the expectations of the customer.
As a Requisition Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the review and approval of all engineering changes for assigned product lines
- Ensuring BOM changes are complete and accurate with clear engineering substantiation for the change
- Ensuring Manufacturing, Services and field requirements are addressed as well as product cost impacts
- Ensuring changes are consistent with product strategy including NPI, DMP and product improvement introductions
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision
- Interacting with other functions like Procurement, Manufacturing, Sustaining Engineering and Quality
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Mechanical Engineering fields
- Show good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and be fluent in English
- Be able to read manufacturing drawings of mechanical components
- Show knowledge of SAP/Oracle ERP system and Solidworks/Autocad/Other Cad Software
- Display knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Belong to a category under Italian law 68/99
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.