SedeMonza e della Brianza
We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers willing to work on innovative products and solutions. The engineers will operate on NAND storage products with eMMC and UFS technologies, while working closely with different engineering groups. The ideal candidate for this position would share our passion for best-in-class quality and new technologies in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
As a Global Quality (GQ) Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Managed NAND (mNAND) Qualification Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for mNAND system qualification, where ASIC, NAND, FW and Package are integrated.
You will be responsible of providing support for electrical qualification programs, failure analysis, and data analysis toward qualification of next generation mNAND memory devices (eMMC and UFS). This position will involve the analysis of both internal and customer requirements, development of qualification plans, and analysis of reliability data. While also performing electrical and mechanical analysis on failing devices you will work with other engineering teams to identify root cause and to coordinate corrective actions.
You will perform risk assessments and provide support for manufacturing teams dealing with mNAND quality and reliability issues.
Successful completion of these responsibilities involves skills on different lab tools and testers as well as skills in failure analysis/problem solving experience.
This position is located in Vimercate, Italy.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Develop, apply and support Quality & Reliability test methodologies for mNAND product qualifications
• Perform empirical data collection, statistical/electrical analysis and risk assessment
• Perform Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) and risk assessment at all decision points within development cycle
• Collaborate to develop the DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis), DFT (Design For Testability), DFM (Design For Manufacturability)
• Liaise with both internal and external customers in mNAND Quality & Reliability related issues
• Contribute in developing customers specific application usage models
• Coordinate with stakeholders to enable new equipment/tools
Skills, competencies, attitudes:
• Knowledge of semiconductor devices
• Knowledge of electronic circuits
• Basic knowledge of statistical analysis
• Problem solving with customer focused mindset
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural international team environment
• Flexibility to respond to changing needs and urgent requests
• Availability to travel abroad
• High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
• Hands-on with lab/debugging tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes and protocol analyzers
• Knowledge and usage of Python or C/C++, and other SW tools
• Experience in similar role
• Master’s Degree in Computer / Electronic Engineering, Physics or equivalent field is required
• PhD in Computer / Electronic Engineering, Physics or equivalent field is desired