Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a Prototype Management Specialist with passion for the automotive field.
- Ensuring the development of the project from a technical point of view, coordinating various activities of manufacturing preparation (DFM/DFA) before the SOP in order to get a feasible and efficient production system;
- Responsible for guaranteeing the right development of production activities on the basis of a planned project;
- Monitoring the progress of the production, handling issues, reporting to management meetings;
- Empowering the communication and cooperation among the different departments involved in the project and transferring information;
- Customer Management, writing reports, planning and taking part to Project Review Meeting;
- Supporting logistic and/or readiness departments in the management of material supply during the process of vehicle construction.
- Project management and good skills of technical problem solving;
- 2-3 years of experience in this sector, automotive series vehicles production is preferred;
- Knowledge of automotive technics and manufacturing principles;
- Knowledge of automotive production processes;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, eventually Access…);
- Strong leadership and good skills of team working and coordination.
- Basic Knowledge of CAD, Catia or other visualization software;
- Problem solving and ability to synthesize information;
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions.
- Education: Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required. Knowledge of German would be appreciated
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).