Settore funzionaleFinanza, controllo di gestione
Group P&C Retail is responsible to define the Group technical standards in line with the Group strategy.
Within this division, the Product Underwriting and Development carries out various group programs focused on technical acceleration, as well to challenge and support Group BUs in the areas product performance (discount management, modular products, pruning) or development (modular products for Retail and SME business, Connected Insurance).
We are an international team, collaborating with experts and stakeholders in various functions, all over the world.
The position is focused on supporting a dedicated subject matter expert in definition, gathering, management and automation for group technical programs (in particular Program with focus Non_Motor business).
- Collecting and spreading best practices in product development and UW area of P&C Business within Generali Group.
- Introduce and spread element reffering to Client and Distribution during the product design and implementation phase.
- Technical Control – monitoring technical performances of selected Generali Bus.
- Modular Products for Retails business: best practice collection and sharing, identification of key success factors, workshops organization, expert supports
- SME: support and coordinate form technical prospective a Group program focus to growth profitable in this segment collaborating with other GHO function and the Bus experts
- Technical Control: monitoring technical performances and the implementation of the technical strategic initiatives for some selected Countries
- 3 years of experience in a similar position to the one described. Balanced profile GHO & BU will be appreciated.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Math or a related degree.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment (experience working/living/studying abroad is considered a plus).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Courses, experience or interest in the insurance industry.
- Data management & business analysis expertise highly required (practical experience is a plus).
- Ms Office Proficiency (Excel, Power Point).
- Opportunity to be a part of a high-profile team, interfacing with stakeholders all-over the world.
- Dynamic environment, with high exposure to new and interesting projects