Settore funzionaleQualita' e sicurezza
Contribute to the product quality of MER MEC systems throughout the definition of control methodologies and the execution of inspections during the manufacturing phases and on complete systems.
|The Product Quality Engineer will mainly deal with the following tasks:
· check the quality requirements in input to the procurement process (based on the technical specifications of supply and contractual constraints).
· Production process surveillance and control of the main suppliers.
· Execution and registration of incoming inspection for critical components.
· Execution and recording of controls and tests for the supply chain.
· Management and archiving of quality documentation.
· NC management and supplier performance monitoring.
· Execution of inspection visits or audits at the main suppliers and drafting of the visit reports.
· Evaluations on the performance of supply chain tasks.
· Monitoring of the product non-conformity progress.
· Verification, with the support of the V&V team, of the supply chain products certification.
· Follow the certification process of the diagnostic or signalling systems produced by Mer Mec.
· Drafting of the documentation relating to the type tests of the diagnostic systems.
|Technical Skills / Qualifications / Professional experience|
· Previous experience in a similar role of at least 2 years is required.
· Excellent knowledge of Ms Office package.
· Basic SAP.
· Fluent in English both spoken and written (B2).
· Knowledge of the main railway standards is a preferential qualification (EN 50155, EN 50121, EN 60068, EN 61373, EN 60529, EN 50125).