– As a member of the Operation Method & Process team, in the Industrial area, will provide support to the various application tools and processes;
– As an application technical reference, will work to support projects with application impacts, defining solutions and enhancements to be released;
– Manage project deliverables by working with vendors and consultants to deliver developments and solutions;
– Define, support and organize training for end users on industrial applications managed within the team;
– Take action to improve and computerize business processes using BPM-like methodologies;
– Could independently develop intelligent solutions to support specific needs;
– Create and manage reporting tools and KPIs.
– Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in computer science and/or related subjects;
– 1/2 years of experience in similar role;
– Experience in industrial manufacturing processes;
– Experience in managing IT tools (application support, software development, business analysis, data integration);
– Experience in data management (data analysis, use of BI tools such as data warehouse and analytics);
– Familiarity with SQL and development languages;
– Preferable knowledge of SAP (such as user and processes).