Role: Process Engineering Specialist
Report to: Process Engineer Manager
Scope of Role:
He is responsible of monitoring energy performance and costs, contributing to the negotiation with the companies supplying electricity, gas and water by verifying, through trend simulations, the actual purchase cost.
In partnership with the automation specialist, he supports the development of plant integrations in compliance with the logic of “Industry 4.0”.
The role is in Head Quarter of Integrated Supply Chain Department and it is the trade unions of Birra Peroni Plants
- He monitors energy performance indicators and related costs in terms of the Group and develops analyzes related to their performance
- He coordinates and supports investment projects in the energy and process fields.
- He coordinates site activities, in collaboration with the plant technical services, of the most important plants in the beer, worth and utility area, included WWTP.
- He supports the technical functions of the establishment in the definition and identification of investments
- He supports the technical functions of the plants in the application and dissemination of best practices.
- He collaborates in the implementation of continuous improvement processes in the energy sector through Problem Solving techniques and in adherence to WCM logic.
- He participates in audits aimed at verifying the management of energy systems and the implementation of the action plan which aims to save energy, quality and continuity of the service itself.
- He contributes to the definition and implementation of operational plans aimed at reducing CO2 emissions.
- He collaborates in the definition of technical / economic needs and in the design of process systems dedicated to the production of worth and beer and auxiliary production services with the application of Early Equipment Management methodologies, contributing to their diffusion in the technical team of the establishments.
- He collaborates with the plants in improving environmental and technical performances of Waste Water Treatment Plant according with legal requirements.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree preferably: Mechanical, Chemical or Electro Technical Engineering;
- Minimum experiences in a food, chemical or pharmaceutical plant for at least 1-3 years preferably in a multinational company organization
- Collaborative – high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships;
- Excellent communication skills – engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships;
- High proficiency of spoken/written Italian and English;
- Membership in Legally Protected Status constitutes a preferential requirement (Law 68/99 art.1).