Process Engineer Internship
For our manufacturing plants located in Lucca, we are currently seeking Process Engineer Interns.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
What You Will Do
- Follow established engineering principles to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organization’s standards of quality and cost.
- Develop production skills, learn to troubleshoot and gain expert knowledge of the product supply industry.
- Grow technical skills in different areas.
- Network with other interns and graduates building networks across Essity gaining support from experienced roles in daily tasks.
- Participate and/or drive projects to support product supply improvements and deliverables.
- Perform standard technical tasks and prepare standard operation sheets.
- Monitor production processes and work methods; and collect, compile, and analyze production data to identify opportunities to improve production processes.
Who You Are
- University degree in Engineering field.
- Previous internship experience in production or engineering will be considered as a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels of organization in Italian and English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and motivate others.