Process Engineer CV
For our new converting department located in Porcari (Lucca) we are looking for a Process Engineer, who will play a key role in driving “Run to Standard” culture, assuring the teams to work to it (Safety, Quality, CL, CILs, Maintenance).
He/She will report to the Operations Leader, working in first line for the start up project of the new converting tissue department dedicated to Private Label.
What You Will Do
- Be a role model for Safety.
- Set, monitor and improve the processes according to Statistical Process Control methodologies.
- Set and save process settings and standards (centerline, CIL) and facilitate the application of standards/systems.
- Master DDS zero loss flow chart and coach teams in the application.
- Own technical gap analysis of his/her area of responsibility.
- Lead small group activity in own technology area because Is the expert for process and technology for his/her lines.
- Be ultimately responsible for continuously optimizing the production processes in a sustainable way through RCA and standardization.
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Management).
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Action oriented and ability to prioritize.
- A previous work experience will represent a strong plus.