GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Asset & Wealth Management of Generali that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies. The company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.
Within GIP Investments team, the Private Debt specialists are in charge of the selection, implementation, management and monitoring of direct and indirect Private Debt investments. Core of the activity is the selection of Private Debt strategies (Direct Lending, Asset Based Lending, Distressed Debt, etc.) managed by global asset managers and their implementation through the most efficient structures dedicated to the Generali Group Insurance Companies and external clients.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and growing private credit team. The main tasks will evolve around performing due diligence on private credit managers, assessing the value of investment proposals related to private credit strategies and assisting the other team members in preparing investment proposals for the investment committee and relevant monitoring reports:
- preparing reports to support investment proposals, and documenting the different steps in the process;
- monitoring and reporting the performance of Private Debt investments and update the existing internal databases;
- cooperate with different team within the organization, mainly finance, legal and risk departments, as well as local business units located in different countries when needed.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or similar;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in real assets and/or private credit markets;
- Good understanding of private credit strategies, including but not limited to leveraged loans, direct lending, mezzanine and debt restructuring;
- Ability to analyze and perform due diligence on real assets and private credit managers or/and direct investment in private credits and/or real assets;
- Familiarity with private credit vehicles and their governance structure;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthetize complex information;
- Familiarity with market data provider such as Bloomberg, Markit, LCD;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Strong team spirit;
- Agility in structured work environment with strong communication, presentation and modelling skills;
- Availability to travel if required for on-site due diligence.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.