SedeCastellina Marittma (Pisa)
Settore funzionaleFinanza, controllo di gestione
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw material, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Monitor cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Participates in the annual planning and budgeting processes including establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modeling, consolidation, analysis, presentation preparation and forecast review
- Improve Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger and accrual evaluation
- Support physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles inventories, analyze trend and evaluate obsolescence reserve calculation
The successful Applicant:
- University degree with a strong focus on Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of experience in controlling, preferably in a manufacturing business
- Very good English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Result and business orientation, proactive personality.
• Data inizio: Marzo 2021
Si prega di inserire la propria candidatura sul sito www.knauf.it alla sezione lavora con noi allegando il proprio CV.
Knauf garantisce la pari opportunità (L. 903/77) e invita gli interessati a visionare l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 Reg. UE 2016/679).