Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a Passive safety component Engineer who will be employed in the Passive Safety Engineering Department of the Italian Site of Italdesign
- Restraints system component development (airbag module / safety belt system);
- Being the main interface of Italdesign when steering Suppliers;
- Elaboration of Test evaluation and report periodically to customers;
- Interface with different Italdesign departments (BIW, interior trims, etc.) to ensure the complete vehicle’s development in accordance to passive safety requirements;
- Handling internal resources and third parties when delivering different projects on time;
- In charge of releasing documentation according to customer’s demand.
- Almost 1-2 years of experience in Passive safety and component development;
- Good knowledge of project management and problem solving;
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle safety and technical drawing.
- Experience in Restraints system components;
- Knowledge of quality standards, international laws and ratings;
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required. Knowledge of German would be appreciated
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).