Settore funzionaleRicerca e sviluppo
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
We are looking for a Design Engineer. If you are passionate about working on memory solutions our group at Micron is the right place where to work. Your contribution will help out team in bringing new solutions in memory market.
As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of new memory products through:
- New circuit conception and design
- Design optimization of memory circuits Such optimization tasks include logic/sizing/parasitic simulation, verification, and silicon validation, as well as IC layout.
- Understand design specification at the chip level and breakdown of functions into circuits, sub components, in the analog and/or digital domain.
- Create schematic description of circuit functions at the schematic level or behavioral level, using industry available capture tools, such as Cadence Composer and the Verilog behavioral language.
- Verify the circuit functionality in the analog and/or logic domain, using industry available simulators
- Provide design documentation (schematic, behavioral, simulation) at the circuit level and chip level.
Competencies and skills required
- Have the ability to work in team
- Be result oriented, continuous improvement attitude
- Have a quick grasp as to the impact of issues, in order to plan and prioritize activities accordingly; to ensure global optimization of the Design team’s processes and needs
- Be proactive, self-motivated
- Capable of fostering proposed solutions through clear and effective documentation
- Participate in internal project meetings and teamwork activities, contributing in the identification of best practices and solutions to be adopted
- Good knowledge of MOS Transistors operation / modeling
- Basic knowledge of non volatile memory process and device operation .
Competencies below are welcome but not strictly necessary :
- Experience with basic circuit design and simulation techniques is a plus
- Proficiency with UNIX software is a plus
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.