Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for automotive enthusiasts and smart new graduated people willing to join an innovative and international business environment, working in agile way and enjoying the teamwork spirit.
You will gain a great experience in learning all the instruments, procedures and technical aspects with the support of colleagues of the Department.
These young resources will gain experience in some different thematics:
in Mechanics field
- functions and components development and testing, prototypes, production and quality activities, staff position (purchasing and business development):
- Vehicle exteriors and interiors development;
- Numerical simulation, aerodynamics, air conditioning and thermal management;
- Vehicle Safety Development;
- Harness Development;
- Whole Vehicle Development (e.g. NVH);
- Vehicle Architecture;
- Powertrain Development.
in Electric/Electronic field
- Electric/Electronic Architecture and Integration;
- ADAS Systems and Autonomous Driving;
- User Interface, Infotainment and Connected Car;
- Electric/Electronic Validation and Testing;
- E- Traction;
- Vehicle Lighting System.
- Passion and interest in Automotive/Mechanics Sector;
- Passion and interest in Electric/Electronic sector;
- Good team working skills;
- Innovation oriented;
- Responsibility and integrity;
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills;
- Flexible and hardworking;
- Good time management capability and proactivity;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of at least one technical drawing and modeling tools (e.g. CAD, CATIA V5, Unigrafics);
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, e.g. Python, C/C++.
- Education: Engineering Master’s Degree (Mechanics, Materials, Management, Automotive, Electrics, Telecommunication, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation or similar);
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English (at least B2 level); knowledge of basic German would be appreciated (with willingness to improve);
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO), Italia;
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, smart working, good work-life balance, multicultural environment.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).