Settore funzionaleRicerca e sviluppo
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
We are looking for a Managed NAND Integration Engineer at Micron in Italy. If you are passionate about design and technology of memories, join us! In this role you be will be responsible for architecture, design and development of next generation of Managed NAND devices based on Micron solid-state NAND flash technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role would share our passion for creating and innovating new technologies in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation of managed NAND memories solutions.
- Analysis of the requirements, definition of the device architecture, design and debug of the memory products.
- Automotive Safety (ISO26262) requirements analysis; definition of the Technical Safety Concept for the device, starting from the SEooC (Safety Elements out of Context) specifications; development of the system architecture aligned to the Safety requirements; verification that the implemented solution satisfies the safety requirements.
- Contribute to process improvements to ensure device quality and time-to-market.
Successful candidates for this position shall have
- Knowledge of ARM/ARC or equivalent embedded microcontroller architectures.
- Knowledge of NAND and Managed NAND memories (like SSD, UFS or eMMC)
- Experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes and protocol analyzers;
- Knowledge of Automotive Spice and Functional Safety (ISO26262)
Desired Skills Include
- Good English knowledge (speech and writing);
- Be action-oriented and organized;
- Ability to handle short notice needs/requests;
- Availability to travel abroad;
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent is required.
- New graduated or 2+ years of proved experience in the embedded systems development
- Experience on safety (ISO26262)
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.