The Method & Process Expert represent the business voice for tool and process related to her/his area of expertise: review the tool performance & availability, analyze issue with the Key User, align with Métier on priorities evolutions and major issue, verify that the standard processes are efficiently in use, support Business to specify and deploy digital projects
- Support Business Processes efficiency through implementation and continuous improvement of ad-hoc methodologies and monitoring of a defined set of process KPIs.
- Support Business to specify and deploy digital projects (capture requirements, support transfer to IS&T, organize projects implementation, plan change management and spread digital culture) according to the Service Management digital strategy and central digital initiatives.
- Drive and support the Key User as Level2 Functional support to distribute & capitalize returns of experience for Functional & process support (methodologies, rules & control)
- Insure GSI/ERP running maintenance and evolutions implementation: Manage key users’ community, define improvements priorities, monitor GSI/ERP business indicators to ensure processes efficiency, insure coordination with BPO and coordinate GSI/ERP new releases implementation.
- Perform an efficient mitigation in operational Crisis (communication, coordination, workarounds, degrade mode definition) related to application issue.
- Consolidate Training Kit, verify the business training needs and coordinate the training sessions.
- Assure Methodologies deploy among M&PI experts & KU network, animate KU network through regular meetings.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experienced in business analysis
- Understanding of tool in order to interface with IS&T
- Understanding of Industrial Processes.
- Fluent English written and spoken mandatory.
- Knowledge of General Railway & Service Businesses to interface with Métiers