SedeTrieste, Milano, Roma
Settore funzionaleAmministrazione e finanza
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within Generali, The Human Safety Net (THSN) is the flagship community initiative of the Generali Group that aims to empower disadvantaged people. Programmes target different societal challenges, but share a common purpose: to unlock human potential by inspiring people to help people. THSN is Generali’s global initiative for the community, launched in 2017 and now active in more than 20 countries. It is a net bringing together the expertise and experience of dozens of NGOs, social enterprises and experts worldwide. It extends Generali’s purpose of ‘enabling people to shape a safer future by caring for their lives and dreams’ to the most vulnerable in our society, mobilising the company’s international network of 55.000 employees, 150.000 agents and 55 million customers towards shared goals. Its current programme focus areas are early childhood development and refugee livelihoods.
We are currently looking for an intern who will support the coordination of legal and corporate activities concerning THSN initiative and Fondazione Generali The Human Safety Net Onlus with the following main tasks:
- support the full management and preparation of THSN Foundation Board’s meetings
- support the coordination of THSN Foundation’s Surveillance Body activities, and ensuring the regular flows in acting as 231 Dlgs. THSN Foundation focal point
- support the Group Legal Entities on legal/fiscal/brand matters regarding the activation of the fundraising vehicle dedicated to THSN
- disseminate and monitor the implementation of the policies and guidelines related to THSN and be adopted by the Group Legal Entities and THSN partners
- analize and address the impact of The Human Safety Net activities with regard to the privacy matters acting as THSN Foundation’s Focal Point
- monitor the finalization of the due diligence at central level on THSN partners and ensure the proper performance at local level
- review and draft of contracts and other agreements with THSN partners
- oversee THSN Foundation corporate governance system with the respect of the national (i.e. Third Sector reform) and international scenarios
The internship will be activated starting from 01.02.2021 for a minimum of 6 months. Location would usually be in Rome, Milan or Trieste, however, due to the current Covid-19 sanitary emergency, this internship will be virtual.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Law or Legal related subject
- Experience in the legal field
- Fluent (C1 level) in English and Italian
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power Point
- Ability to deal with digital user experience
- Team worker, demonstrate a strong motivation for purpose driven activities, a clear doer mindset. Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise