Settore funzionaleQualita' e sicurezza
We are looking for Laboratory Engineer who will operate inside a Laboratory environment covering Managed NAND Flash Memory systems. The ideal candidate for this role would share our passion to supply an outstanding Laboratory service in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This position is in Vimercate, Italy.
- Work with Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) used to test Memory devices, including handlers, and environmental reliability stress chambers.
- Knowledge about Memory devices and tests using automatic and bench equipment. This will include activities like signal integrity analysis, bench level probing measurement, HW setup and mounting, logic data analyzers, protocol analyzers and oscilloscopes usage.
- Knowledge of bench instruments, main industry standard HW interfaces and related software (eg. HW CAD and simulation tools, HW protocols and connections, simple HW development and prototyping).
- Drive hardware integration tasks, find opportunities for equipment optimization, improve overall Laboratory quality and efficiency.
- Develop and engineering of new HW capabilities to boost innovation.
- Work and collaborate with other Engineering Teams, Technicians and equipment vendors to foster equipment and Laboratory high performance.
- Support qualification activities.
- Be safety conscious, conform to all Micron safety policies, and able to identify potential hazards proactively.
- Implements solutions to problems and improve problem solving methodologies within the Laboratory organization.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills needed to interact with teams of Quality Engineers and others worldwide Laboratories in the network.
- Customer-oriented, independent and able to take decisions.
- Knowledge of flash memory systems.
- Availability to work on shifts.
- Flexibility to handle short-notice needs/requests
- Availability to work on weekends if needed
- Bachelor School degree in Electronics or equivalent is required
- Good knowledge of English language (speech and writing)
- Knowledge about PC’s and related software (Windows, Office, email)