Settore funzionaleAmministrazione e finanza
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group IT & Operations Risk & Security area we are looking for a Cyber Security Junior Specialist. The security of customers, employees and commercial partners data, and the resilience of our business services and activities, are one of the most important priority of Generali. We are proud to have our own in-house team of Cyber Security experts who take care of the continuous defense of Generali, both the preventive protection of products and projects, as well as the detection and defense against hackers attacks, ensuring a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threats. We manage cyber risks and coordinate security activities in all the Countries, in line with a Group Security strategy agreed upon by the Senior Management of the Group and the Board of Directors.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our Cyber Security team in Generali Group Head Office. These roles will cover, depending on individual skills and competences, some areas in the security management landscape like for example:
- Prevention and detection technologies strategies
- Threat intelligence and vulnerability management
- Incident response and investigation
- Global SOC strategy
- Red teaming and penetration testing
- Country oversight
- Security regulation and standards
- Security requirements for new IT/business solution (Cloud, IoT etc.)
- Business Continuity Management
- Group strategy and project monitoring
- Security risk management
- Security culture and awareness
- Security innovation
These roles will request frequent contacts at an international level with Generali Group companies in the different countries and regions where the Group operates.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University Degree, preferred in computer science and engineering
- Basic knowledge of IT and network technologies, operating systems and common scripting languages
- Basic technical knowledge and experience on security technologies (like Endpoint protection, Data Protection, Cloud Security, etc.) and on cyber security capabilities (SIEM, SOC, CERT, Vulnerability Management, Threat intelligence etc.)
- Knowledge of main Information Security standards and framework (ISO27001, ISO22301, ISF, NIST, COBIT etc…)
- Knowledge of cyber threat actors, vectors and techniques
- Proficient English (written/spoken)
Nice to have
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong analytical, problem solving and out-of-the box thinking
- Communications skills
- Passionate about cyber security
Scopri Go Generali, il nuovo ecosistema digitale lanciato da Generali Italia dove puoi prepararti ad affrontare il tuo futuro professionale, scoprire le competenze più richieste dal mercato, misurare le tue skill e potenziarle con corsi di formazione gratuiti al termine dei quali otterrai un certificato.
- Contract Type: Permanent