Settore funzionaleAmministrazione e finanza
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry: a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Global Corporate & Commercial Italy is the unit of Generali Italia S.p.A. that develops insurance services for medium and large companies.
Based in Milan, as resource of the Multinational Program Service, unit of GC&CI that provides service and develops multinational insurance solutions for clients who have domestic as well as foreign interests and activities placed all over the world, you will assist Senior Multinational Program Service Account Managers in managing a list of selected clients both for local covers placement as well as for accounting reinsurance tasks.
- daily relationship with local insurers being part of Generali Group Worldwide Network aimed at managing placement of local policies being part of multinational insurance programs and dealing with accounting tasks in order to collect premiums from local insurers and finalize reinsurance flows
- monitoring of local covers implementation process and relevant KPIs in terms of local policies issuance as well as local premiums payment
- management of technical accounting and administrative reinsurance flows (captive, coinsurers, facultative reinsurance market)
- arrangement of meetings with insurance intermediaries, clients, internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- degree in law, engineering, statistics or economics
- is preferred a previous experience in the multinational business rules
- fluent knowledge of Italian and English (at least level B2 spoken and written)
- attitude to work in team, ability in commercial negotiation and good communication skills
- ability to work in an international context
- excellent organization, prioritization and time management/multitasking skills (comfortable in a fast-paced environment)
- able to manage sudden and frequent changes in the activities and priorities
- good command of main IT packages (Office/internet)