Within the Operations Dept., the Junior Logistics Analyst, reporting to the Operations Business Analyst, will be in charge of managing the following activities:
- Analyzes logistics processes (warehousing and transportation): maps the macro activities and single tasks, assessing the performance and cost connected to each of them.
- Define and maintain reporting tools for senior leadership recommending applicable adjustments for efficiency. Logistics analyst handles invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracking making sure the data is accurate and timely filed into the IT system. He/She is responsible for maintaining the information in logistic databases and identifying opportunities for cost reduction while maintaining or improving service level.
- Provides ad hoc analysis based on specific needs, defining and monitoring precise KPIs.
- Co-operate in the preparation of the annual logistic budget and related periodic analysis reports
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree, preferred in Statistics or mathematics
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong computing skills with a good knowledge of Excel
- Preferably previous 1/2 years’ experience in similar role (or Accounting, Finance, Admin junior roles)
- Preferably knowledge and use of SAP and B.I.
- Fluent in English
- Teamworking oriented with frequent interactions with Logistic Manager, Admin/Finance Team, external logistic providers.
- Planning skills and autonomy in managing deadlines
- Problem solving oriented
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude