Organizational Unit: Group Legal & Corporate Affairs
Reporting to the Group Senior Legal Counsel & Group Trade Secrets Protection Manager:
- Support the International Markets Development Division (IMDD) for legal matters including contracts and agreements, negotiation, training, litigation and disputes, special projects and other legal matters that arise
- Assist on legal topics connected to merger & acquisition projects, in partnership with Global Corporate Development team and under the guidance of the direct manager.
- Support the direct manager on trade secrets and information security legal matters, liaising with internal cross-functional teams such as Global ICT.
- Assist the direct manager on legal matters connected to Global Pharmacovigilance, Global Regulatory and Global Medica Affairs areas.
- Ensuring legal training and best practices are disseminated to the business
- Acting as a member of the Center of Excellence GCoD Legal
Education: Degree in Law
Experience: Legal background with1-2 years experience in other in-house legal depts. (preferably, but not mandatory, in pharma sector) or in structured law firms, with exposure to international environment.
Technical skills: Legal background, focus on commercial, corporate IP, legal will be considered a plus
Soft skills: Business partnership, accuracy, proactivity, result-orientation, team working, communication, resilience.
Languages: Fluent in English
Type of contract: Temporary