Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for automotive enthusiasts and smart graduated people willing to join an innovative and international business environment, working in agile way and enjoying the teamwork spirit.
You will gain a great experience in learning all the instruments, procedures and technical aspects with the support of your colleagues.
Italdesign is expanding its engineering activities in the field of Electric/Electronics areas, such as E-Traction or electronic integration components.
Within your team will work directly with the costumer, representing your team.
- Ensure specific and comprehensive communication between the Technical Project Leader and the customer, actively collecting and providing information to the Technical Project Leader in order to guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Responsibility on supplier steering, attending to regular meetings and on-site activities in agreements with customers different departments (all the meeting with customer and suppliers are in German language);
- Management of change request processes, validation and planning documentation according with the customer timing and requirements and in synergy with the team;
- Support the technical project leader for the component hardware development and system integration;
- Participation to “on track” activities.
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in the development and maintenance for Automotive projects;
- Knowledge in HW/SW development process, validation and analysis;
- Orientation towards understanding customer requirements;
- Take on responsibility, work independently being able to share achievements with the team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Attitude and proactivity in project management with cross-functional team working.
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Mechatronic, Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and German are mandatory;
- Workplace: Ingolstadt (BY) and availability to travel;
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
All genders welcome
Just for reasons of easier readability, only the grammatical male form is used in person names.
This always means people of every gender identity. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.