SedeBologna, Firenze, Bari, Roma
The Jr. Software Engineer is responsible for :
- Coding of modules for SIL4\SIL0 software.
- Produces detailed software documentation.
- Development of software specification (including safety algorithms) and software architecture in collaboration with the Software Architect.
- Prepare and execute module test and verification of the developed software (“Designer test”) before the formal execution of test performed by the V&V team.
- Support SW/SW and SW/HW integration test. SW/HW integration tests performed together with the Hardware designer.
- Applies the Alstom Software process and standards for the development of Software for SIL4\SIL0.
- Put under configuration control the Software product in accordance with the Configuration Plan.
- Verifies the compliance with coding rules.
- Degree in Electronic/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of the following programming languages: C, C++
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of MISRA guidelines.