The candidate shall deal with electrical design aimed at writing technical specifications, creating electrical schematics and compiling bill of material for 400/230Vac electrical systems, rolling stock 24Vdc electrical systems, PLC automated systems, measuring systems
· Writing technical specifications (layout of systems, requirement traceability, purchasing of material and components).
· Developing of electrical schematics and bill of material complying with international and policy standards.
· Support to production department and commissioning.
· Cooperation within the work team and with other sectors of the company.
|Technical Skills, Qualifications and Professional Experience|
· Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably specializing in Automation; as alternative master’s degree in Automation Engineering.
· Good knowledge of electrical distribution and automation systems.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English. A training period abroad is considered as plus.
· Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D. Skills in Spac Automazione are considered as plus.
· Skills in design of industrial/civil electrical systems are considered as plus.
· Basic knowledge of electrical system testing tools (multimeters, network analyzer, oscilloscope) is considered as plus.