Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2024.
• Collection, consolidation and analysis of performance data
• Maintenance and development of reporting tools
• Definition of the company KPIs subject to monitoring
• Final calculation of monthly data and medium and long term planning
• Monitoring the company’s economic performance indicators as well as to apply reporting, consolidation, cost analysis and budgeting techniques.
Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, Economics and Finance
Proficiency in MS Office suite, in particular MS Excel
Fluency in English and Italian
Analysis & Problem solving
Business Acumen and curiosity