Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2024.
Within the HQ Trade Marketing team, the Trade Effectiveness Intern will be involved in the following activities:
– monitoring the quality of information in the commercial tools and identifying actions to improve data
– supporting markets in applying geo-marketing local rules
– supporting CRM system adoption with both quantitative and qualitative information
– conducting market analysis in term of evaluation of territory/dealer potential to identify market opportunities for the company
– data analysis, preparation and individuation of key findings
– analysis and tracking of potential clients
– structuring external data for analysis in internal systems
– manage best practice sharing among markets
– Master’s Degree in Marketing Metrics/Economics
– Numerical and analytics attitude, willingness to work with complex data
– Attitude to work on projects
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge of MS Office, esp. Excel
– English language (B2)
– Some automotive interest