Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Internships are available in the following areas:
• Digital Technology
• Engineering & Technology
• Supply Chain & Manufacturing
• Field Engineering
• HR & Communications
• Sales & Commercial
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
• Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
• Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
• Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
• Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
• Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
• Be fluent in oral and written English
• Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
• Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Caratteristiche dell’accessibilità al luogo di lavoro
Our sites are accessible to people with disabilities. We’ll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive Internship experience.