At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the line manager in the Trade Marketing Activities of one of our Sales channels
- Defining promo plan, preparing CANVAS material, supporting Sales team in their daily activities and preparation of POP material
- Supporting the line manager in his category Management role
- Shopper trends analysis, define best assortment per channel/client, define best shelf layout by channel/client
- Degree or Master in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English is requested
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset
- Great energy, proactivity and determination
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, positive attitude
- Good knowledge of PPT, Word and especially Excel
- Previous experience in Marketing/Trade Marketing roles is a plus (but not mandatory)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.