HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Define and implement promotional and assortment strategies on assigned customers.
- Conduct regular analysis on competition assortment and promotions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and other business support departments to set and implement strategies and actions on customers
- Develop special projects to further develop business with customers.
- Learn from the sales team and contribute to growth of it
- Conduct regular analysis and monitoring activities on Sales volume, Profitability and Sell out results (trends, market shares, etc.)
- Excellent graduate/Master’s degree in economics or Business Administration
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian language is necessary
- Very good command of MS Office is required (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Entrepreneur with a commercial attitude and analytical power
- Work with spirit of enthusiasm, teamwork, cooperation
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize