At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Involvement in a wide range of HR projects
- Opportunity to contribute to our success by taking over own projects on learning, recruitment, employer branding fields
- Coordinate training and workshop logistics and coordination – including ordering materials, communicating with internal leaders, managing online communication tools, etc.
- Participate to first step of recruitment processes
- Degree in Business, human resource management, psychology or any other related field
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian is mandatory
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability for 6-months internship