Settore funzionaleQualita' e sicurezza
We are looking for Laboratory Technician who will operate inside a Laboratory environment covering Managed NAND Flash Memory systems. The ideal candidate for this role would share our passion to supply a best-in-class Laboratory service in a groundbreaking environment.
You will work with engineering areas to resolve various equipment integration tasks and drive Laboratory improvement activities. You will also find opportunities for equipment optimization to improve overall Laboratory quality and efficiency.
This position is in Vimercate, Italy.
The selected candidate:
- Be safety conscious, conform to all Micron safety policies, and able to identify potential hazards prior to working on a piece of equipment.
- Interact with other Micron sites Engineers and Technicians to support equipment better performance, including software improvements.
- Operate with memory devices tests executions using automatic ATE Equipment. This will include activities like devices load/unload, uploading and launch test program, collecting test results (binning, sorting).
- Knowledge about Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) used to test Memory devices, including handlers, and environmental reliability stress chambers.
- Perform Test equipment re-configuration, adapt different setups and support new test equipment capabilities installation according to the laboratory needs.
- Operate with load/unload devices on burn-in boards to execute environmental stress and trials using environmental test chambers.
- Support Customer return team for the laboratory related activities like, but not only: a) soldering and de-soldering of memory devices from applications; b) to rebuild electrical connection for memory packages (aka “BGA re-balling”); c) mechanical separating memory parts from Customer application
- Be independent and able to take decisions for assigned workflows.
- Availability to work on shifts
The preferred candidate will have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills needed to interact with teams of Quality Engineers, Analysts and others Laboratory
- Knowledge of testing equipment
- Knowledge of flash memory systems
- Be customer-focused
- Flexibility to handle short-notice needs/requests;
- Work experience into a Laboratory environment
- Availability to work on weekends if needed
- High school Diploma in Electronics or equivalent is required
- Good knowledge of English language (speech and writing)
- knowledge about PC’s and related software (Windows, Office, email)