Settore funzionaleMarketing e comunicazione
Scope of Role
Birra Peroni is seeking a dynamic, experienced, innovative Integrated Communication Manager to support and shape the future success of our brands through key activities aimed at enhancing the consumer engagement The role reports into our Marketing Director.
The Integrated Communication Manager supports the brand teams by ensuring the communication plans are aligned to brand strategies and cohesive and leads the development of sponsorships, events, digital and brand PR strategies ensuring all the integrated experiences are compelling and build awareness, reach and brand advocacy
– Drive Sponsorship and Events strategy that aligns with brand positioning and promotes growth
– Be a contributing leader to the brand marketing team with the lens of expanding the brand’s narrative through unique and compelling sponsorships and events.
– Lead the discovery of sponsorship opportunities to create authentic and cross-channel campaigns that elevate the brand and grow awareness and consideration.
– Keep a pulse of the ever-changing business world of sponsorships to identify new business opportunities.
– Evaluate and manage incoming sponsorship proposals and facilitate, as appropriate, with agencies and Brand team leadership.
– Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure integration amongst sponsorships and campaigns.
– Lead the Brand PR and Influencer strategy to drive demand creation and earned media value
– Leads the overall brand PR and Influencers strategy to generate significant consumer media awareness/engagement/following.
– Manage relationships with PR agencies, ensuring clear alignment of brands messaging, directives and strategy
– Develops and elevate key media and Influencers relationships
– Ensure programs deliver measurable results
– Manage PR agency sourcing, vetting, negotiations of deals in collaboration with Head of Procurement
– Provide key insights to brand teams to evolve campaign relevancy and PR program success
– Manage influencer marketing programming including custom brand secured ambassadors and occasional celebrity endorsement deals.
– Guides and support the definition of digital engagement strategies within each separate brand ecosystem
– Work with the Marketing Director to set out the digital marketing strategy in line with company objectives and be responsible for ensuring its implementation with the support of the marketing team
– Understand & lead the Digital Marketing strategy, aligned with Marketing plan considering key initiatives for short and mid-term success, working closely with broader marketing teams.
– Brief and plan (With Media Partners) Digital campaigns, make final report from each campaign
– Lead Digital agencies (Creative & Media) aligned with broader marketing team
– Keep up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and regularly shares this information with key partners
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
– Bachelor’s Degree: Preference for Marketing or Communications, but will consider other backgrounds pending relevant work experience
– 8+ years of experience in Marketing/Media/Communication – Alcohol or Non-Alcohol Drinks, FMCG Food, or similar sectors are a plus
– 5+ years of relevant experience in a digital marketing role and PR brand
– 3+ years of experience in managing teams
– Technically aware – this is not an IT role, but there is a focus on using technology to maximize user experience during interactions
– Innovative – creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo, brings creativity to problem-solving through the use of innovative frameworks and technological solutions
– Collaborative – high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships
– Excellent communication skills – engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships
– Proficiency in English is required – International experience is a plus
– Membership in Legally Protected Status constitutes a preferential requirement (Law 68/99 art.1).