Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a positive and service minded, driven and self-motivated by passion for cars, flexible and hard working person, who would be part in Infotainment Development Team.
- Supports the development of advanced infotainment features/functions and their documentation in the requirements tool chain;
- Analyze Requirements, Functional Specifications against the target HW;
- Interface with customers on system architecture through workshops and design meetings;
- Coordination with other design/test departments and suppliers steer;
- Project scheduling, management and issue tracking;
- Problem item investigation and resolution;
- Generating technical reports and various presentation material to communicate issues, achievements, and technical information for project evaluations and information sharing across the organization;
- Plans and directs software and hardware updates to test facilities.
- 1-3 years of experience in Embedded Products, Media Infotainment, Audio, VR, Bluetooth, CAN Connectivity, HMI Tuner, Navigation or any other automotive related features;
- At least 1 years in Software Development Life Cycle such as Systems engineering, integration and testing in related domains;
- Knowledge of Change management, Jira and Confluence tools;
- Knowledge of Automotive Architectures and communication protocols (CAN/MOST/ETHERNET);
- Experience in the area of highly integrated systems (embedded systems);
- System performance analysis and measurement;
- Programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Android Embedded;
- Experience with Audio/Video management (processing, MOST/A2B/DTCP/HDCP protocols);
- Experience with Software download in Automotive Embedded systems;
- Experience in the area test execution-management.
- HMI design experience is a plus;
- Ability to manage complex problems and propose solutions;
- Basic knowledge in Linux/Unix;
- Knowledge and Experience with both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies;
- Sensitive to High-voltage safety/integration impacts in EV vehicles.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electric/Electronic, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required; knowledge of German would be appreciated;
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).