Organizational Unit: Global Indirect Procurement
You will support Chiesi internal customers offering quick, qualified and solution-oriented procurement partnership, combining optimization goals with a sustainable approach, in the best interest of our stakeholders.
- Referring to Global Indirect Procurement Manager guidelines and Company needs, develops sourcing strategies at a global level, analyses sourcing performances, implements and collaborates for action plan;
- Collects medium/long term Category requirements at a global level, identifies supplier rationalization opportunities, new potential supply sources, analyzes supplier financial status, develops sourcing strategy within the group for the assigned categories, verifies the trend analysis results suggesting where and if necessary, corrective actions
- Manages Strategic Sourcing scouting processes, verifying benchmark activities for new suppliers and conducting risk assessment activities in terms of identification and analysis of critical drivers, parameters to measure new suppliers;
- Manages and prepares annual Vendor Evaluations together with routinely Vendor Qualification exercises, supports the execution of the audit process, the analysis of audit results and the identification of the action plans for new and current suppliers;
- Supports the development of specific activities to increase supplier performance and ensures operational integration cross Chiesi Affiliates in terms of price, trends, opportunities, global coordination and implementation of Global Indirect Procurement initiatives at supplier level.
- Manages the negotiation of Sourcing Contracts, Supply Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Letters of Intent, MSA at Global level, working closely with Corporate Legal dept.
- Brings added value performing identified KPIs for Cost Optimization of related Category.
Education: Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or similar.
Required Experience: Technical experience, gained in the Procurement departments will be considered a plus.
Soft Skills: You are a self-starter, positive-minded and recognized for your ability to work cooperatively with others.
Languages: Fluent in English
Place of work: Parma
Type of contract: Permanent