Function: Human Resources
Contract Type: Temporary 9 months (maternity cover)
HRBP Assistant Unilever Food Solutions
Main Accountabilities :
As HRBP Assistant you have the following main accountabilities:
- Understand the broader market context & what’s happening in the organisation and use this insight to design a People agenda and improve business performance
- Assess the talent needs of the organisation in order to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions. You effectively partner your stakeholders to influence them to make the right choices regarding Talent.
- Engage & communicate with all employees the vision for effective teams and effective change management
- Coach and advise business leaders in the optimisation of Org and team design techniques to improve performance
- Work at both the organisational and individual level to assess learning & capability building needs.
- Build managers’ capability in managing performance and reward decisions
- Manage HR Budgets providing insight and analysis to other functions.
- Work closely with the PEL, TA, and DS, ensuring effective delivery and execution of all core HR processes.
- Lead the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees
Key Skills required :
- An understanding of the HR rhythm of the year including APR, Goal setting, Talent Management and EOY process
- Ability to diagnose individual / team issues, propose and implement robust, sustainable solutions or change activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills facilitating the rapid establishment of constructive relationships and personal credibility
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in challenging / difficult situations.
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly and turn ambiguity into an opportunity for creative solutions
- Potential to progress further in the organisation
- Build relationships within the Category leadership organisation, and personal credibility to influence as an HR Business Partner.
Key Behaviours required :
- Strategic thinking, Global influencing & inspirational communication.
- Academic& practical interest in business models and creating and embedding new ways of working.
- Project initiation and leadership – follow through and measurable delivery.
- Working across borders and boundaries.
- Willingness to think differently and break things.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR, ideally with some experience in business partnering and union relations.
- Passion for business with strong customer focus
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Comfortable with HR systems (Workday, PowerBI, UniPulse etc) and analysing HR data and building insights and a point of view from that data
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond to rapid, multiple changes and working to influence change remotely
- Ability and drive to work independently
- Proven track record on adaptability, agility and passion for continuous improvement/learning
- Fluency in Italian and English (C1)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN/DEVELOP IN THE ROLE:
- How to create strategies and solutions that create “pull” from local markets and how to develop true international talent and capability.
- Cultural sensitivity and geographic/ organisation awareness.
- Developing HR strategy for the long term that connects with a long term business strategy.
- New business model thinking – organisation integration related to this.