Settore funzionaleRisorse umane
We are looking for an HR Assistant to be employed in our Milan office
· Support the administrative area in filing documents, preparing all employment-related letters for staff
· Activating internship educational projects
· Support the HRBP for the preparation and setup of onboarding activities for new joiners
· Support employer branding activities
· Maintaining and updating the internal HR database
The basic requirements are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Law/Economics or related (essential)
· Master program in HR Management is a plus
· Proactivity and curiosity towards the world of HRM
· Good knowledge of the Office package and familiarity with Excel and PP;
· Good knowledge of English language
· Effective communications skills, including presentation skills
· Confidentiality and composure when dealing with sensitive data and confidential information
If you believe you match these skills, please apply! We look forward to meeting you!
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information.