Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a passionate and dynamic person, who will be involved in HSE Department.
- Supporting the Head of HSE in Identification of applicable HSE regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations (D.Lgs 81/08);
- Identification of proper preventive and protective measures in order to guarantee health and safety in workplaces;
- Performing Inspections and internal audit to verify compliance with Group and Italian regulation and standards;
- Development and updating of safety procedures concerning all internal activities;
- HSE campaigns and safety training sessions planning;
- Monitoring readiness/response to emergency situations through regularly held and documented drills;
- Supervision on Safety and Health Programs and enforcing the all the main elements;
- Risk assessment for activities performed by suppliers and external resources (DUVRI);
- Cooperation with the Company Management to ensure Safety targets achievement;
- Environmental impact assessment and reduction measures;
- HSE Management System improvement and monitoring;
- Responsible of safety training conduction.
- Strong knowledge of workplace health and safety legislation and of Risk Assessment methodologies;
- Good Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 14001 Standard;
- Qualification a ASPP according to Dlgs 81/08;
- Good knowledge of structures, machinery and equipment related to health and Safety protection in workplaces;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access…);
- Management of training, monitoring and reporting of funded plans.
- Previous Experience in digitalization is an advantage
- Area of expertise: enigineering, chemical, food, advisory
- Education: Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required. Knowledge of German would be appreciated
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).