Settore funzionaleRisorse umane
Scope of Role:
Work closely with HR business partners to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to improve recruitment performance.
Monitor recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, manage the team of recruiters, building and implementing a strong employer branding process to identify high-potential candidates across all levels of the organization.
Develop effective and positive relationships with all functions and an apply an organizational approach in line with company values.
- Identify the organization’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings developing a network of potential future hires
- Lead and implement all sourcing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Manage the external partnerships with universities, business schools, job boards
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Directly manage the recruitment process for senior executive positions
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate the team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of the company
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University Degree, preferably Economics or Humanistic Science. A Master in HR is a plus
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience in HR roles, of which at least 5 years in Talent Acquisition, preferably in a multinational company
- Be highly driven, energetic and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with ability to pro-actively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships
- Collaborative – high ability to motivate others, encourage teamwork, and facilitate processes
- High proficiency of spoken/written Italian and English
- Belonging to Protected Categories constitutes a preferential requirement (Law 68/99 art.1).