American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young Bachelor or Masters’ student for an internship in our Global Supply Management Team.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- Structured, independent, and results-oriented
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the team in analysis and reports preparation
- Learn the procurement processes and negotiation techniques
- Data gathering and analysis
- Mapping/review of internal policies, operational flows and Supplier contracts
The intern will have a unique opportunity to approach the dynamics of a reality as American Express related to the procurement process.
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.