Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Group Leadership Development & Academy function is in charge to support Generali strategy and business results as the engine to grow future global leaders, to nurture our talents, to accelerate the Group’s transformation, to foster diversity and inclusion across the Group and to enhance the perception of Generali as an employer of choice. The unit is in charge of designing and delivering key training and development initiatives to enrich the potential of our people and equip them for business and future challenges.
Group Leadership Development & Academy team is looking for a young talent for a 6 months internship to support the design, the global implementation and roll-out of a global skill assessment program targeting employees across Generali Group. The intern will support the Group Academy team, by assisting in day-to-day activities related to the design, development, management, organization, delivery and evaluation of skill assessment solutions/ functionalities. The job holder will have a true interest in learning/ HR subject and ambition in developing and supporting a portfolio of activities, with a particular focus on training aspects.
The successful candidate will be working in a highly engaging environment and has to be willing to study to get further insight into the subject as well as to work with a very wide international team (mostly remotely).
Please provide your CV in English
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree (economics, psychology, social sciences)
- International exposure (study or work experience)
- A sincere interest in training and people development
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of digital, social/business networks will be a plus
- A positive and pro-active attitude
Nice to have
- Strong presentation skills (written and oral)
- Proactivity and positive thinking
- Relationship management skills
- Creative, curious, inquisitive, with a strong attention to details and open to challenges
- Collaborative and strong team player