Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Leader, who will be employed in the Bumpers – Front End – CMS (Crash Management System) team, part of the Body Exterior department of the italian site of Italdesign. S/He will be responsible to reach the targets of the assigned field of development.
The role, focused on the coordination of a work team aimed at the development of Bumpers – Front End – CMS within a vehicle development project, requires at least 2 years of experience in the automotive sector. S/He will take an active part in:
- Control/monitoring of timing, costs and quality of work;
- Management of the work team, product suppliers and management of collaboration with other internal department;
- Customer management;
- Achievement of the project’s technical objectives relevant to the perimeter of responsibility;
- Management of “escalation” activities relating to serious problems with a proposed solution;
- Promotion of the work of the Organizational Unit within the company and towards of the Group Brands.
- Knowledge of the Bumpers – Front End – CMS as a product (guide line, best practices, costs and time) and function (Safety, Insurance rating, damages);
- Production technologies and tooling lead time (plastic and foam molding, composite, welding, surface treatments);
- Materials technologies (material characteristics);
- Ability to transform technical contents/targets into economic constraints and geometric constraints into feasible process solutions;
- Knowledge of the physical phenomena involved in the performance and knowledge of the points of attention to be monitored;
- Development and design techniques and processes (design review, robust design, FMEA);
- Ability to organize/motivate a teamwork depending on needs and contingent situations;
- Problem solving, ability to synthesize information, priority management, proactivity, flexibility, resilience;
- Intermediation capacity between his/her own team and the other teams involved;
- Ability to manage component and system suppliers;
- Decision making skills combined with an assertive and persuasive leadership style;
- Multitasking ability respecting the quality standards and required timelines;
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions;
- Negotiation skill.
- Technical drawing and modeling (CAD processes, basic knowledge of Catia 5 and data release systems);
- Quality standards, processes, dynamics typical of an OEM car manufacturer;
- Legislative/homologation/rating constraints;
- Knowledge of component verification methods and procedures (eg. testing specifications);
- Ability to disseminate and transfer methodology and know how in his/her own project team and to the rest of the department teams.
Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required; knowledge of German would be appreciated.
Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel (also frequently and over a long period of time).
Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, car pooling platform, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).